Saturday, August 15, 2009

Post Mortem meeting

Basically, I went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday :D...

It was the first time I go there by bus, the first time I go there alone, the first time I lepak there myself, the first time I drink Martini, the first time I drink beer... A lot of first time yesterday laa XD

So, I walked to the bus station at SS 19 around 4.30 p.m., which is one hour before the meeting starts. Then, I reach Sunway Pyramid around 5.00 p.m. but the meeting have not started yet so I go lepak-lepak sendiri. In the end.... Everyone gathered in McD around 6.45 p.m.... By the way, me and Linda went around 'shopping' before we go to McD.
After planning... What we want to do... We left McD around 7.00 p.m. ++...
Oh, btw, I think it was my first time also, to talk to Fion :D... she's a very nice and sweet girl XD.... Sometimes quite funny also. Ahah! XD

Then Ying Ying say she want to watch movie.... So I actually called my mom and ask her if I can go home at 11 p.m. instead of 10 p.m.... And surprisingly... she agreed..... XD....
I thought we are going to watch movie after the dinner, but they change the plan suddenly, they went arcade instead. Most of them went to play the race car thingy and some crazy hitting Ultra-man and doggie machine...
Ying Ying, Fion, Eric and Justin went to play the race car thingy... When the game ends, Justin was swearing... Because he got first place. - -.... Eric was swearing too, because he almost got 1st/ 2nd place, then Ying Ying go bang his car and both of them 'died', and Fion looks a bit speechless.
Then, they go and play the hitting stuff one... They looks funny when they are playing... Especially Ying Ying... She keep hitting Fion's hand... (Pity Fion - -). Oh, btw, when Ying Ying hit the dog's head, she looks like some... Bomoh...
Suddenly, Chong Shen and Rui Wei went to play the game also... but they hit ultraman... FIrst time see Rui Wei so crazy... Keep punching the Ultraman head that appears from the holes.... Looks like KID XD, so LOL.

After that, they finally went for dinner + POST MORTEM MEETING, and this is where the excitement starts... Joking - -...
Actually nothing much... We go there makan and have meeting only....
Oh yea yea XD I tried the LYCHEE MARTINI XDD.
Not bad, quite nice to drink.
One thing, was I reaaallllllly drunk last night? -__-....
After I finish drinking the martini, Fion and Rui Wei, they are like:"Eh, you okaay arh?"
then Justin and Eric keep saying: "She drunk already... -________-"
The Eric laugh at me somemore -__-... Where got? SEEEEEE, I can remember what happen yesterday!!!!
Fion/ Rui Wei/ Justin/ Eric (I forgotten who told me this):"Later you reach home... You straight awaaay run in to your room.... don't talk to your mum.... If she's standing beside you.. Don't breathe too hard..."
I wasn't drunk laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I know what I'm doing.... I can sit I can walk I can stand I can jump I can run I can talk.
Just that I feel like banging my head on some one's shoulder (Ying's the victim) and feel like hugging ppls (If Min Min was there she will die). Maybe because I'm A BIIIIIIIIT high after drinking the martini.
I just know I keep banging my head on my bag and the table only. I somehow failed to recall what happen yesterday in the restaurant - -... I just know very fun only la, can go out with them XD.
And yea, I want to go clubbing on my 18TH BIRTHDAY.
Pui Yin is getting more and more evil. Wakakaaa.

with lots of ♥♥♥♥
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment