Monday, August 10, 2009

What the heck.

Seriously, that kind of feeling comes back again....
I don't know why... I'm scared.

This morning I suddenly found out, when I randomly just said:"*******" in the class.

Seriously, wtf, I must be crazy.
Someone wake me up please.
I must be dreaming.

I hate that kind of feeling.
It's like so.....
Pathetic.
Suffocating.
Frustrating.
I hate it.

I got insomnia last night, because I kept thinking about it. I thought, I was just too excited or something.

WTF.
wake up la KPY.
STUPID GIRL.
IDIOT.
CRAZY GIRL.
STOP DREAMING.
STUPID STUPID STUPID. IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT. CRAZY GIRL CRAZY GIRL CRAZY GIRL.

what the heck. daaamn.
I hate myself.
It's conquering my mind. now. can't think properly now. what the hell. damn it.

Feeling pathetic.

Pui Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment