Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feel like blogging, but don't know what to blog about....
So I shall just crap a bit before bathing.... and start memorizing the kata kunci for Moral. UH-!

I think I've been day-dreaming for the whole time in school today, especially when the teacher is teaching, I'm like, staring at the teacher/ table/ white board blankly.
Keep thinking of a loooooot of stupid things.
WTF. I even imagined kissing someone, someone died, something ghey, uh- someone screwed someone's funeral, and someone died again, and I cursed someone, awh- and.....
WTF. I must be crazy, man.

I've been thinking of a lot of things these days, like what?
Uh- Finals, studies, future, Leo, friends, family and a lot of things.
Sometimes I get kinda lost when I'm thinking about all these stuff, so if you see me staring at something, or not talking, doesn't means that I'm emo-ing laaaa = =.... Just THINKING.. XD
A lot of my friends thought that I was emo-ing, hahas XD

Anyway, I went to visit the white micey today, at Joy Joy and Ying Ying's class that one.. XD
I can't remember the name - -
BUT!!! It's so damn freaking cute = =+!!!
Keep eating eating eating eating eating eating eating eating.... drinking drinking drinking drinking drinking water and running around in the box.... XD
Somehow it reminds me of someone..... -__-
Especially the way the mice eat, it's SO CUTE!!!!!! Awwwwwh =w=....
Maybe I should bring some food for it tomorrow.... XD...

Awh- can't wait till this Friday anyway, UH, of course not because of the Moral paper, I mean, it's because of the meeting laaaah, XD... DUUUUH!
I heard from Ying that this coming Friday got another meeting with the committees of the 1st Leadership Seminar, RCC Meeting and CLD Programme. But I heard Linda is in Sarawak now D: ... So, most likely I'm not going see her this Friday lorh.. I mean if really got meeting laa... - -


with
pui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment