Saturday, September 26, 2009

Illusion.....?
No worries... I'm.... fine....
The earth will still be round,
The sun will still rise in the east and set in the west,
The moon will still look nice,
The stars will still shine like diamonds at night,
The roses will still be red and violets will still be blue...

Thanks for giving me support and advices.....
You know who you are....

Just like what I said to you before, If you two need support, I will be your backbone.... :).....
You two gave me the support..... and now's my turn to become your backbone.... do tell me if you two need my help... I'll do my best... :))...
Super big (xInfinity) thank you.... J.E.....

And next will be my bff....
Sorry I didn't tell you everything....
But I know you will still love me ;))....
No worries.... I will let you see the cheerful Pui Pui... or you prefer emo one? x)....
Big big big (xInfinity) thank you to Joy Joy... my bfffffffffffffffffff (xInfinity)....

Last but not least... My advisor... (LOL?)....
Thanks for all the advise.... and stuff.... like.... you know..... :))
Felt really grateful that you're always beside me, supporting me... :))
Big big thank you (xSuper Infinity) to Dou.....

This post is specially for J.E., Joy and Dou :))
Just to let you all know I'm fine :)).......
Kays... No worries... I know I'm emo... but I will never cut myself... :)
So yea....
Thank you...! I love you all...!!


Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment