Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today Joy and Ying's class disected the white mice T___T......
Well, I passed by the Bio Lab during reccess, then they finish bisecting all the mice mice edi..... so.... I went in and see......

And guess what ANG YING YING DID.
SHE SHE SHE.......!!!!!!!!!
SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE!!!!! THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE CUT OFF THE MICE TAIL T_____________________________T..........
screw her T_________T.......
but then got one white mice left haha..... 4 Sigma's new class pet LOL.

That time I say I wanna touch and poke the cute little white mice, so Sy Yiing she took it out... and leave it on the container cover -____-.... then she run edi.... ftw..... left me and the white mice there -_____-
I was like.... screaming...... shouting and..... talking to the white mice.....
Me: "EHHH DUN JUMP DUN COMMIT SUICIDE T___T!!! *panic*"
White Mice: "....." *running around*
Me: "KAOOOOO!!!! DONT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN IS IT??????!!!!!!!!! YOU GO IN LAAA GHADFHGFADGHFHGS!!!!! GO BACK AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"
Teacher: "..... what is she doing there? -__-"
Anyway, the white mice is cute haha :D
with
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment