Monday, November 16, 2009

Exams are over, I got back my results, no idea why, I still feel myself under pressure.
Sometimes I just feel like throwing stuffs around and go crazy, for a few minutes, or maybe seconds.
Well, i tried, throwing stuff -- No, i never get enough of throwing stuffs, apparently it doesn't help in releasing my anger/ stress.
Then, screaming -- I feel like screaming, yes i screamed, but apparently didn't help much.
Oh well, the last thing on my list would be crying i guess? -- Oh damn, I feel like crying, but the damn tears just won't come out. I feel like crying out loud but my tears just won't come out, I feel really sad sometimes but my tears just can't some out. Oh- how nice. My tears won't come out when I'm under pressure?

Anyways, I went to my dad's factory today, nah, not to work. To study. Yes, I go to my dad's factory to STUDY. My final's grades drop like crazy, needa brush up during this holidays....
Actually, I suppose to study 2 chapters of modern maths and 1 chapter of add maths today, but wtf, I was distracted, I only managed to study 1 1/5 chaper of modern maths and 1/3 chapter of add maths, nice right?

I dont know what's wrong with me lately, but, seriously, i feel like saying this -- what the effffffffff.
Sigh. Maybe my mom is right, I'm not suitable to become a social worker.... 

Hope tomorrow's a good day.
Ciao.



Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment