Sunday, August 21, 2011

Not Fit for Blood Donation

I went Subang Parade with my mom yesterday, and there's this guy who came to us and told us about the blood donation campaign (in conjunction with Global Peace Day). So I told my mom that I want to donate blood, since I'm already 18 (legal age!) :D And we went there after shopping.
They told me to fill in a form (personal details, and some questions asked) and proceed to the second section to consult the doctors. I told them that I've been applying an antibiotic kind of cream and some pills for my face treatment (acne, pimples) and they told me that I can only donate blood one week after the treatment ends :/
So, from now onwards, I must not forget to take my medicine daily so that I can finish the treatment faster and donate my blood :D

XOXO 
With Lots of <3

No comments:

Post a Comment