Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random-ness

This post is actually for Dee Dee to read la... :D.....
Well, according to what I told you in face book yesterday...
This some comments, from the... erm... Victim...?

Seriously... I can't imagine that Victim... I mean I never expect him to say these...
Plus... with a super serious look.....
Se....rious....ly...... I..... can't...... i....ma....gine.... that......

"Haiz, youngsters these days... So corrupted by the western culture... Don't their parents teach them what's right and what's wrong? And can't they think is it appropriate if they watch those kind of show? They are our future, what will happen to our future if they are all like that? What will happen to Malaysia'a vision 2010?"

Seriously, when I received his message, I LOL-ed, but... quite true also la.. Ahaha....
Sorry looooorh - -... My fault to ask you go watch.... >__>
We support gheys only maaah XDD....
Ahahah... = =

with
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment