Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emo-ing?

Dies. It was yesterday....
Got influenced by my friends....
Why's everyone like EMO-ing because of some love matter? GAAH.

Well, my classmate, R, told me that she had a crush on some guy from our school.
Then she went quite emo because that fella is leaving our school....
Me and Gina actually sang her 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.

"... I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever coming around?
My faith in you was fading,
When I met you on the outskirts of town,
And I said:
"Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting,
For you but you never come,
Is this in thy head,
I don't know what you think..."
He knelts to the ground
And pull out a ring and said:
"Marry me, Juliet you never have to be alone,
I love you and that's all I really know,
I've talked to your dad,
Go pick out a white dress,
It's a love story, baby just say 'Yes!'."..."

Oh well, that's the end of story... For classmate R...

Next will be... Friend S....
I have a long talk with her after school...
Well... She told me about a lot of things that I should not know...
Anyway, I hope that she will take my words...
You can do it girl!! Just leave it, I BELIEVE, you can do better than anyone else.
And you deserves a better one :)
Just talk to me whenever you need... Think about those peoples around you....
There must be someone that really cares for you... :)


with
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment