Friday, August 21, 2009

Where is the Love..?

Where is the Love....
Everything was fine last year....
This year... he changed... A lot....
I will never forget this.... It was Father's Day....
We went out for dinner.... Right after we finish eating... In the restaurant....
He said something... Something really harsh....
My mom tried to control her emotion....
They argued... in the car.... in front of me, and my brothers....
I cried.

My mom tried to talk to him when we reached home, after me and my brothers went back to our own rooms.
I heard him shouting at my mom.
My mom cried.
She turned her face when I walked down.
She was hiding her tears.
I went to sleep... quite early that night, hoping that everything will be fine the next day.
When I woke up the second day morning, my mom was bathing.
And he went out.
I cried. I just can't control my tears.
They used to go out together for breakfast.

I will never forget about this.
They never talk... since that.

I hate him.

I swear, I'm not celebrating Father's Day. ANYMORE.
Father's day sux.
I seriously want to get out from this place now.

What's a family, without love?
Where is the love?

No comments:

Post a Comment