Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Addicted, again.

I find myself addicted to a lot of stuff these days... -__-
For example,
> Playing with my brother's Ultraman Plushie....
> Sometimes I torture it for no reason.... like... poking his eyes.... whacking it.... throwing it..... hit the stomach......
> Hold my handphone and sleep... -__-
> Play facebook for the whole day... Especially RC.... I think I'm currently crazy over RC = =.
> Spam ppl's msn.... (My besties call me the spamming queen, FYI.) = =
> Overspent..... on SMS-ing non-sense... =__=+++

Ahh, and a lot more.... of stupid things la >__>
Ahhh duuuuuuuuuuuuh, I need to concentrate on my studies >__>
I will die for sure if I fail any papers... >__>
*sleepy* *yawns* I go sleep for a while first, ahahaha ♥

with
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment