Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moodless

I'm moodless, now.
Felt so moody.

Everything changed suddenly.
I don't know who to trust.
I don't know what to do.
I felt so helpless and useless for the first time, infront of my loved ones.
I don't even have the courage to find out the truth.
I felt myself so coward.
I don't want to hurt them.
They are like my family.
I trust them and love them like my own family.

Sorry...
I really don't know what to do.....
I really don't have the courage to ask you what happened....
I really don't have the courage to tell you what I heard.... from him....
I don't want to hurt you...

Sorry.....

I hate the way things change....
This feeling sux....

P/S:
special thnx to mr. curious for listening to my stories. (Good person to share secrets and problems with yea.)
and Burette Breaker for the advices.


Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment