Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alright, I just finished my Add Maths paper 2 just now.....
How was it?
I dont know what I'm doing.....

I dont understand what I'm writing....
Most importantly, I dont understand the question.
I thought I will freak out during the exams....
The only thing i know is... before the exams I kept screaming and shouting and whatever-ing,
"Awh, fck face."
Oh well, In the end.... Surprisingly....I'm super calm during the exams....
Uh- how calm..?
Well....
Staring blankly at the paper, use less than one hour to finish the whole paper, then keep staring at the damn question paper, hoping the answers will just jump out from the paper, awh, and resting my head on my arms, hoping that later I sleep until half suddenly the answer and working will all appears in my dream, then keep pressing the calculator hoping that the formulas will just pop out from no where, awwh, in the end, the answer sheet I passed up got only 2 pieces of poor test pad. 
"Awwwh, AWESOME." 
Maybe my brain have accepted the fact that I can't pass add maths...? Haha.....
I think I can't even score 10 marks out of 100 marks from paper 2...
Well... So now my only hope will be on Add Maths paper 1....
I think I need to score 80/80 for paper 1 to pass my add maths....
Awesome huh?

Sejarah tomorrow, Awh.... Laugh Out Loud. Awesome.


Pui Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment