Monday, September 28, 2009

*poof*
Guess what? I finished my Chemistry paper 2 & paper 3 today... How was it?
haha...
three letters, IDK.
AWH WTF MAN. -__________-
feel like banging my head on the wall now..
Daaaaaaammmmmmmn
Sigh, tomorrow worse.... ADD MATHS!!!!! WHAT THE BUCK!!!! AHHHHH
ADD MATHS PAPER 2..!!!!????
HOW TO DO!!!!!????
SOMEONE TEACH ME ADD MATHS PLEASE!!!!!! T____T+++.....

Anyway, today was quite... LOL....
When I go in to the exam hall.... I see most of my classmates are.... panicing...?
Haha... Holiday... what you expect... sure no mood to study one....
Look at the Soon Huat's so-called-study-group... then you know already.....

Pergi rumah Soon Huat buat ape..?
Bawa buku-buku, duduk, buka buku, flip flip flip, tengok tengok tengok, boring?
Pergi guna computer sekejap....
Then suddenly someone say:"I on Facebook a while..."
... On Facebook lo.....
Then suddenly someone say:"I want xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your RC got har?"
... On RC trade lo..... Give me xxxxxxxx from your RC also.... I want that......
Then suddenly someone go Maple Story do jump quest.....
... On Maple story jump lo..... Take turns jump lo.....
Then suddenly got ppl take out PSP.....
... On PSP play and share 'experience' lo... this this this how to kill... that that that item how to get....
Then suddenly got ppl on msn chat.....
... On MSN chat lo.... Spam ppl's inbox lo......

So group study ape...?
Got.... I learnt... how to do FUNCTION...... and I copied Chemistry notes......
Others lerh...?
Got learn also... they learn their own stuff la... dunno what they learn....
First day everyone very bersemangat nak belajar one...
But second day....
Suddenly got The Simpsons.... Final Fantasy..... Jumper......
I only know that got one thing... everyone also got learn one.... go there relax... XD....

Anyway, I realised that facing the exam is more fun than studying - -...
Call me insane if you want... HAHAHAHA... x)
Anyway... Ciao...
Time to sleep... later at night learn add maths... XDD....



Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment