Friday, September 4, 2009

I must be crazy.....
I never do this before ever since I was borned in this world...
Sleep for only 3 hours.... and go to school and study on the second day??!!!
SOMEMORE WITH PN. SUSILA'S SEJARAH ON THE FIRST AND SECOND PERIOD????!!!!!!
OMG, SIAO, I WILL SERIOUSLY SLEEP DURING HER CLASS LATER >__>....

Well... I guess tonight will be more epic.... I dont think I got time to sleep... XD......
Why arh? Rushing my monthly reports..... = =.....
Ahhhhh.... SCREW THE PANDA EYES = =++++
Who cares about it?
Well, as long as I get my job done la D:!!!! (suprisingly, I find it kind of fun, doing paperworks at night =w=...)

*sleepy* *yawn*
I better go prepare for school first... xD


with lots of and lots and lots and lots (x100) of sleepy-ness,
Pui Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment