Monday, July 18, 2011

Term 3 :D

This is the third week since I started my Term 3, so far so good :D
Other than the three usual subjects (Restaurant Operations, Kitchen Operations and Rooms Division) they have new subjects this term. This term we will be learning how to use the Opera system... Not the singing one :P It's something like a Property Management System (I think) to handle guest's registration, check-ins and check-outs in a hotel... Tomorrow will be the first class! :D Mr Zikri is teaching, looking forward for tomorrow's class! Teehee!

Other than that, we also have...
Business Mathematics: this term is mainly about Statistics. Ms Dhila is teaching us again! So happy to see her again! :DD 

Bahasa Kebangsaan: Some might need to take this subject but I got exempted! Ms. Sophie is teaching... Awwww! Miss her so much! :')

Intensive English: For Term 1 and 2 my group (former group 3 members, which is the current group 5 & 6 members) were exempted from taking Intensive English, but only in Term 1 & 2, so since I'm already in term 3 so I need to take. Ms Pam is the lecturer, she shares a lot of interesting facts with us! :D

Plant and Premises: 1st chapter is about the refrigeration system :/ How come this reminds me of Physics ah? ANYWAY... The lecturer, Mr. Lim is cute. LOL. He asked us for 'permission' to go out to drink water. Haha. XD

Purchasing and Cost Control: I understand what the lecturer said, I just need to do revision again! >< Maybe I'm quite blur since this is a new subject. (Before the class I thought that this subject is something like accounting. >_>|||) The lecturer Mr. Gopi is funny, he makes the class very interesting. XD He used purchasing carrots as an example, and in the notes given, they wrote there that person bought few hundred kg of carrots per week... Then after that he added... We are not opening a rabbit hotel, so don't order too much carrots... XD


Overall, everything is still okay for now. BTW, I got back my Term 2 results recently, a slight improvement can be seen, but still need to work harder for Term 3 :D Aiming for higher marks! :D

That's all for now!

BYE!

XOXO
With lots of 

No comments:

Post a Comment